20060502

where did it go?

For a moment, I placed down my comb. At the next, I couldn't remember where it is now. It's gone! I've misplaced it.. for like what? 5 seconds to just switch on the air-conditioner?

Sigh..

My memory is failing so badly. I'm still searching for my missing comb and I still can't find it. I've looked everywhere, my bed, the floor, above the monitor, beside the CPU, my little box full of hair bands and accessories, and even my head! But to no avail.. I'm getting kind of frustrated now.. :/ Stupid fool. I admit, I do have a short-term memory.. I Wonder, how did I ever get through 'O' Levels, remember my friends' names and doing anything &everything with such a poor memory. SHRUGS. Thanks Mummy, I've inherited it from you. Or is it because of the poor environment I'm in. As in mental related, STRESS! Hmmmm, come to think of it, I have had 'STM' for about 2 or 3 years already..

Teenagers these days, their memories rust like nobody cares.. Hahaha. 'LAME'.. Do you suffer from it? And simply get frustrated because you cannot remember??? Ha... Yawningly obvious, I DO!!! Now, that's a not-so-good excuse if you've failed your examinations.. Heee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home